Two weeks to the first time a PhD candidate I tutored defends her PhD. Four days until summer term starts. One week to the March for Science. Is it a beginning or an end? It is, in any case, a moment of some quiet before a surge of energy. Preparing, hoping, wondering. Will any of it change anything? Will it make a difference? Does it even matter if it does – or doesn’t? Why do we choose to do one thing rather than the other – like, say, preparing the March for Science instead of writing a grant application? We make choices in...
- Our fight has to be a digital one 22/01/2020
- Workshop outils numériques pour les lettres, langues et sciences humaines (11-12 février 2020, Le Mans) 12/01/2020
- How I became a feminist 17/08/2019
- Like a caramel pudding, somehow 23/04/2018
- German-French Summer School in Human/Machine Translation 23/04/2018